Subject: HCCH 2024 General Circular 19 – 17 September
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 18:13:57 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 General Circular 19 – 17 September

The PB is pleased to present the Members with the following information 
relating to newly accessible documents and future meetings.

I. Action items / deadlinesMembers are requested to keep in mind the following deadlines. The most 
urgent deadlines are noted in red for visibility.

26 September:	 End of the six-month voting period on the admission of the 
Kingdom of Bahrain as a Member of the HCCH27 
September:	 Deadline for States to submit information requested in relation 
to the 11 October Standing Committee meeting
(See Financial Circular No 11(24) for further details)4 
October:	 Deadline for registration for the meeting of the Standing 
Committee7 
October:	 Deadline for registration for the Annual Briefing Meeting7 
October:	 Deadline for registration for the 13th International Forum on the 
e-APP18 
October:	 Deadline for Members to provide comments on the Country Profile 
for the 2007 Child Support Convention
(See Focused Circular No 55(24) for further details)
18 October:	 Deadline for designations for the meetings of the 
Administrative Cooperation Working Group on the 2007 Child Support 
Convention (ACWG)
(See Focused Circular No 55(24) for further details)25 
October:	 Deadline to provide information for inclusion in the internal list 
of e-mail addresses for the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to 
Justice Conventions
(See Focused Circular No 54(24) for further details)1 
November:	 Deadline for designations for the Informal Brainstorming on the 
Organisation of future SC meetings on the 1980 Child Abduction and 1996 
Child Protection Conventions

II. Upcoming meetings and eventsa. Informal Brainstorming on the Organisation of future SC meetings on the 
1980 and 1996 Conventions

The PB recalls Conclusion & Decision (C&D) No 21 of CGAP 2024 regarding an 
informal brainstorming session to discuss future SC meetings on the 1980 and 
1996 Conventions, which reads as follows: 

“CGAP invited the PB to host an informal brainstorming session to discuss 
possible means by which the PB could be assisted with the organisation of 
the next SC on the 1980 and 1996 Conventions. This session will be organised 
online, will be open to Members only, and is envisaged to take place before 
the end of 2024. The PB will report on the outcomes of the brainstorming 
session at CGAP 2025.”

The PB wishes to inform Members that the informal brainstorming session on 
the organisation of future SC meetings on the 1980 and 1996 Conventions will 
take place online via the Teams platform, from 18 to 21 November 2024. Over 
these four days, participants will meet for two hours each day to discuss 
various matters pertaining to the organisation of future SC meetings on 
these two Conventions. The agenda and exact times of the informal 
brainstorming session will be communicated in due course.

The PB requests that Members to designate their respective delegate(s) to 
participate in the informal brainstorming by sending an e-mail to  
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] no later than Friday 
1 November 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CET). 

The subject line of the e-mail should read: “Brainstorming 1980 & 1996 SC – 
[name of State]”.

To ensure that the informal brainstorming takes into account the views of 
all relevant actors, the PB encourages National Organs to include members of 
Central Authorities designated under the 1980 and the 1996 Conventions, as 
well as members of the International Hague Network of Judges (IHNJ).

The designation should include the name(s), function(s) and e-mail 
address(es) of the designated participant(s) in the e-mail. With a view to 
ensuring continuity and efficient working practices, Members are kindly 
requested to keep their delegations stable and not change the composition 
during the meeting.

b. ACWG

As announced in Focused Circular No 55(24) of 17 September, the 
Administrative Cooperation Working Group (ACWG) under the 2007 Convention is 
set to meet online via the Teams platform on Wednesday 13 and 27 of November 
2024 and, if necessary, on Wednesday 11 December 2024 (from 2.00 to 6.00 
p.m. (CET)) to discuss comments received on the Country Profile for the 2007 
Child Support Convention.

The PB requests that Members designate their respective delegate(s) to 
participate in these meetings of the ACWG by sending an e-mail to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] no later than Friday 18 
October  2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST).

The subject line of the e-mail for designating experts who will participate 
in the ACWG meetings should read: “2007 Convention CP – ACWG expert(s) - 
[name of State]”.

The designation email should include the name(s), function(s) and e-mail 
address(es) of the designated participant(s). With a view to ensuring 
continuity and efficient working practices, Members are kindly requested to 
keep their delegations stable and not change the composition from one 
meeting to the next.

c. Overview of upcoming meetings and events

All circulars are available on the  <https://www.hcch.net/en/login> Secure 
Portal of the HCCH website under “Governance” then “Circulars”.

Date 	Event 	Venue / Format
24-27 September	 Malta V
(see Focused Circular No 21(24))	 In person in Valetta, Malta2 
and 23 October (tentative)	 WG 1996 Convention (Country Profile + Model 
Form)
(see Focused Circular No 49(24))	 Online via the Teams platform7-9 
October 	Digital Tokens Project: Second working meeting	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)10 
October	 Annual HCCH Briefing Meeting
(see Focused Circular No 52(24))	 In person at the PB11 
October	 Meeting of the Standing Committee
(see Financial Circular No 11(24))	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)21-22 
October	 13th International Forum on the e-APP
(see Focused Circular No 50(24))	 In person in Astana, Kazakhstan (with the 
possibility for remote participation)28 
October – 1 November	 WG on Jurisdiction 	In person in Tokyo
(with the possibility for remote participation)4-8 
November	 WG on Parentage / Surrogacy	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)12-14 
November	 EG on CBDCs: Second working meeting	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)13 
& 27 November
(tentative)	 ACWG
(See Focused Circular No 55(24)))	 Online via the Teams platform18-21 
November	 Informal Brainstorming Sessions on the Organisation of future 
Special Commission meetings on the 1980 Child Abduction and 1996 Child 
Protection Conventions	 Online via the Teams platform3-6 
December (tentative)	 WG on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry AdoptionIn 
person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)11 
December
(tentative)	 ACWG
(See Focused Circular No 55(24))	 Online via the Teams platformIII. Available on the HCCH website

Country Profile 2007 Child Support Convention

As announced in Focused Circular No 55(24) of 17 September, the following 
document is now available:

Prel. Doc. No 9A of September 2024	 2007 Child Support Convention: Country 
ProfileMembers are invited to provide comments on possible revisions to questions 
and relevant tick boxes / responses in the 2007 Country Profile and to 
review the Country Profile for format and style, in the light of the 
recently adopted Country Profiles for the 1980 and 2000 Conventions in the 
context of the e-Country Profile EU Action Grant project. Members and 
Contracting Parties are invited to share any comments they may have in 
writing no later than Friday 18 October 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST).

The subject line of the e-mail for comments should read: “2007 Convention CP 
comments – [name of State]”.

This document will be presented to the 2025 meeting of CGAP. More 
information about CGAP 2025 will be shared in due course.

IV. Available on the Secure PortalForum on Domestic Violence and the Operation of Article 13(1)(b) of the 1980 
Child Abduction Convention

The following document is now available in French and Spanish:

Prel. Doc. No 8A of September 2024	 Forum on Domestic Violence and the 
Operation of Article 13(1)(b) of the 1980 Child Abduction Convention, June 
2024, South AfricaThis document has been renumbered following the distribution of Focused 
Circular No 53(24) of 5 September.

This document will be presented to the 2025 meeting of CGAP. More 
information about CGAP 2025 will be shared in due course.

THE HAGUE, 17 September 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 19e Circulaire générale de la HCCH de 2024 – 17 septembre

Le BP a le plaisir de présenter aux Membres les informations suivantes en ce 
qui concerne la mise à disposition de nouveaux documents et la programmation 
des réunions à venir.

I. Mesures à prendre / dates limitesLes Membres sont priés de garder à l’esprit les dates limites suivantes. Les 
dates limites les plus urgentes sont indiquées en rouge pour plus de 
visibilité :

26 septembre :	 Fin de la période de vote de six mois sur l’admission du 
Royaume de Bahreïn en qualité de Membre de la HCCH27 
septembre :	 Date limite à laquelle les États sont invités à soumettre les 
informations demandées en vue de la réunion du Comité permanent du 11 
octobre
(Voir la Circulaire sur les finances No 11(24) pour plus d’informations)4 
octobre :	 Date limite d’inscription à la réunion du Comité permanent7 
octobre :	 Date limite d’inscription à la réunion d’information annuelle7 
octobre:	 Date limite d’inscription au 13e Forum international sur l’e-APP18 
octobre :	 Date limite pour l’envoi par les Membres de leurs commentaires 
sur le Profil d’État pour la Convention Recouvrement des aliments de 2007
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 55(24) pour plus d’informations)18 
octobre :	 Date limite pour les désignations pour les réunions du Groupe de 
travail sur la coopération administrative concernant la Convention 
Recouvrement des aliments de 2007
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 55(24) pour plus d’informations)25 
octobre :	 Date limite pour fournir des informations à inclure dans la liste 
interne contenant les adresses électroniques pour les Conventions 
Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 54(24) pour plus d’informations)1 
novembre :	 Date limite pour les désignations pour la séance de réflexion 
informelle sur l’organisation des futures réunions de la CS sur les 
Conventions Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 et Protection des enfants de 1996II. Réunions et évènements à venir

a. Séance de réflexion informelle sur l’organisation des futures réunions de 
la CS sur les Conventions de 1980 et 1996

Le BP rappelle la Conclusion et Décision (C&D) No 21 du CAGP de 2024 
concernant la séance de réflexion informelle pour discuter des futures 
réunions de la CS sur les Conventions de 1980 et 1996, qui se lit comme suit 
: 

« Le CAGP a invité le BP à tenir une séance de réflexion informelle pour 
discuter des moyens possibles qui permettraient d’aider le BP dans l’organisation 
de la prochaine réunion de la CS sur les Conventions de 1980 et de 1996. 
Cette séance de réflexion, organisée en ligne, sera réservée aux Membres et 
devrait se tenir avant la fin de 2024. Le BP fera rapport sur les résultats 
de la séance de réflexion au CAGP de 2025. »

Le BP souhaite informer les Membres que la séance de réflexion informelle 
sur l’organisation des futures réunions de la CS sur les Conventions de 1980 
et 1996 se déroulera en ligne via la plateforme Teams, du 18 au 21 novembre 
2024. Au cours de ces quatre jours, les participants se réuniront 
quotidiennement pendant deux heures pour discuter de diverses questions 
liées à l’organisation des futures réunions de la CS sur ces deux 
Conventions. L’ordre du jour et l’heure exacte de la séance de réflexion 
informelle seront communiqués en temps utile.

Le BP demande aux Membres de désigner leur(s) délégué(s) respectif(s) pour 
participer à la séance de réflexion informelle en envoyant un courrier 
électronique à l’adresse suivante  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] au plus tard le vendredi premier novembre 2024, à 17 h 
(heure d’Europe centrale). 

Il convient que l’objet suivant figure en tête du courrier électronique : 
« Séance de réflexion CS de 1980 et 1996 – [nom de l’État] ».

Afin de s’assurer que la séance de réflexion informelle rende compte des 
points de vue de l’ensemble des parties prenantes, le BP encourage les 
Organes nationaux à inclure des membres des Autorités centrales désignées en 
vertu des Conventions de 1980 et de 1996, ainsi que des membres du Réseau 
international de juges de La Haye (RIJH).

La désignation doit inclure les noms, fonctions et adresses électroniques 
des participants désignés dans le courrier électronique. Afin d’assurer la 
continuité et l’efficacité des méthodes de travail, les Membres sont priés 
de conserver les mêmes délégations et de ne pas en modifier la composition 
au cours de la réunion.

b. Groupe de travail sur la coopération administrative

Comme annoncé dans la Circulaire ciblée No 55(24) du 17 septembre, le Groupe 
de travail sur la coopération administrative de la Convention de 2007 se 
réunira en ligne via la plateforme Teams les mercredis 13 et 27 novembre 
2024 et, si nécessaire, le mercredi 11 décembre 2024 (de 14 h à 18 h (heure 
d’Europe centrale)) pour discuter des commentaires reçus sur le Profil d’État 
pour la Convention Recouvrement des aliments de 2007.

Le BP demande aux Membres de désigner leur(s) délégué(s) respectif(s) pour 
participer à ces réunions du Groupe de travail en envoyant un courrier 
électronique à l’adresse suivante  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] au plus tard le vendredi 18 octobre 2024, à 17 h (heure 
d’été d’Europe centrale).

Il convient que l’objet du courrier électronique de désignation des experts 
qui participeront aux réunions du Groupe de travail doit être le suivant : 
« Profil d’État Convention de 2007 – Expert(s) Groupe de travail - [nom de l’tat] ».

La désignation doit inclure les noms, fonctions et adresses électroniques 
des participants désignés dans le courrier électronique. Afin d’assurer la 
continuité et l’efficacité des méthodes de travail, les Membres sont priés 
de conserver les mêmes délégations et de ne pas en modifier la composition d’une 
réunion à l’autre.

c. Aperçu des réunions et évènements à venir

Toutes les circulaires sont disponibles sur le 
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/secure-portal> Portail sécurisé du site web de la 
HCCH sous les rubriques « Gouvernance » puis « Circulaires ».

Date	 Évènement	 Lieu / FormatDu 
24 au 27 septembre	 Malte V
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 21(24))	 En personne à La Valette (Malte)Les 
2 et 23 octobre (provisoire)	 Groupe de travail sur la Convention de 1996 
(Profil d’État + Formulaire modèle)
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 49(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme TeamsDu 
7 au 9 octobre	 Projet sur les jetons numériques : Deuxième réunion de 
travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)10 
octobre	 Réunion d’information annuelle de la HCCH
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 52(24))	 En personne au BP11 
octobre	 Réunion du Comité permanent
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 11(24)) 	En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Les 
21 et 22 octobre	 13e Forum international sur l’e-APP
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 50(24))	 En personne à Astana (Kazakhstan), avec 
la possibilité d’y participer à distanceDu 
28 octobre au premier novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la compétence	 En 
personne à Tokyo
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
4 au 8 novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la Filiation / Gestation pour autruiEn 
personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
12 au 14 novembre	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Deuxième réunion de 
travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Les 
13 et 27 novembre
(provisoire)	 Groupe de travail sur la coopération administrative
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 55(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme TeamsDu 
18 au 21 novembre	 Séances de réflexion informelles sur l’organisation des 
futures réunions de la Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Enlèvement d’enfants 
de 1980 et Protection des enfants de 1996	 En ligne via la plateforme TeamsDu 
3 au 6 décembre (provisoire)	 Groupe de travail sur les aspects financiers 
de l’adoption internationale	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)11 
décembre
(provisoire)	 Groupe de travail sur la coopération administrative
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 55(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme TeamsIII. Disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH

Profil d’État pour la Convention Recouvrement des aliments de 2007

Comme annoncé dans la Circulaire ciblée No 55(24) du 17 septembre, le 
document suivant est désormais disponible :

Doc. prél. No 9A de septembre 2024	 Convention Recouvrement des aliments de 
2007 : Profil d’ÉtatLes Membres et les Parties contractantes à la Convention de 2007 sont 
invités à soumettre leurs commentaires concernant les révisions éventuelles 
des questions et des cases à cocher / réponses pertinentes dans le Profil d’État 
2007. Ils sont également encouragés à examiner le format et le style du 
Profil d’État, en tenant compte des Profils d’État récemment adoptés pour 
les Conventions de 1980 et 2000 dans le cadre du projet de subvention de l’UE 
relatif au Profil d’État électronique. Les Membres et les Parties 
contractantes sont invités à faire part de leurs éventuels commentaires par 
écrit au plus tard le vendredi 18 octobre 2024, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe 
centrale).

Il convient que l’objet suivant figure en tête du courrier électronique : 
« Commentaires Profil d’État Convention de 2007 – [nom de l’État] ».

Ce document sera présenté à la réunion du CAGP de 2025. De plus amples 
informations sur cette réunion suivront en temps utile.

IV. Disponible sur le Portail sécuriséForum sur la violence domestique et le fonctionnement de l’article 13(1)(b) 
de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980

Le document suivant est désormais disponible en français et en espagnol :

Doc. prél. No 8A de septembre 2024	 Forum sur la violence domestique et le 
fonctionnement de l’article 13(1)(b) de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants 
de 1980, juin 2024 (Afrique du Sud)Ce document a été renuméroté suite à la diffusion de la Circulaire ciblée No 
53(24) du 5 septembre.

Ce document sera présenté à la réunion du CAGP de 2025. De plus amples 
informations sur cette réunion suivront en temps utile.

LA HAYE, le 17 septembre 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

19.ª Circular General de la HCCH de 2024 – 17 de septiembre

La OP se complace en presentar a los Miembros la siguiente información 
relativa a nuevos documentos y reuniones futuras.

I. Acciones y fechas límiteSe ruega a los Miembros tener en cuenta las siguientes fechas límite. Las 
más urgentes se señalan en rojo:

26 de septiembre:	 Cierre del plazo de votación de seis meses sobre la 
admisión del Reino de Bahrein como Miembro de la HCCH27 
de septiembre:	 Fecha límite para que los Estados presenten la información 
solicitada en relación con la reunión del Comité Permanente del 11 de 
octubre
(Para más información, véase la Circular sobre Asuntos Financieros N.º 
11(24))4 
de octubre:	 Fecha límite para inscribirse a la reunión del Comité 
Permanente7 
de octubre:	 Fecha límite para inscribirse a la Reunión Informativa Anual7 
de octubre:	 Fecha límite para inscribirse al 13.º Foro Internacional sobre 
el e-APP18 
de octubre:	 Fecha límite para que los Miembros envíen comentarios sobre el 
Perfil de País para el Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos de 2007
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 55(24))
18 de octubre:	 Fecha límite para designar participantes para las reuniones 
del Grupo de Trabajo sobre Cooperación Administrativa relativo al Convenio 
sobre Cobro de Alimentos de 2007
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 55(24))25 
de octubre:	 Fecha límite para enviar información para su inclusión en la 
lista interna de direcciones de correo electrónico para los Convenios sobre 
Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 54(24))1 
de noviembre:	 Fecha límite para designar participantes para la sesión 
informal de intercambio de ideas sobre la organización de futuras reuniones 
de la Comisión Especial sobre los Convenios sobre Sustracción de Niños de 
1980 y Protección de Niños de 1996

II. Próximas reuniones y eventosa. Sesión informal de intercambio de ideas sobre la organización de futuras 
reuniones de la CE sobre los Convenios de 1980 y 1996

La OP recuerda la Conclusión y Decisión (CyD) N.º 21 de la reunión del CAGP 
de 2024 relativa a la organización de una sesión informal de intercambio de 
ideas sobre futuras reuniones de la CE sobre los Convenios de 1980 y 1996, 
que dice lo siguiente: 

“El CGAP invita a la OP a celebrar una sesión informal de intercambio de 
ideas para debatir los medios por los que se podría ayudar a la OP a 
organizar la próxima CE sobre estos Convenios. Dicha sesión se organizará en 
línea, estará abierta únicamente a los Miembros y se prevé que tendrá lugar 
antes de finales de 2024. La OP informará sobre las conclusiones de dicha 
sesión al CAGP de 2025."

La OP desea informar a los Miembros que dicha sesión informal de intercambio 
de ideas tendrá lugar en línea a través de la plataforma Teams, del 18 al 21 
de noviembre de 2024. Durante estos cuatro días, los participantes se 
reunirán durante dos horas cada día para debatir diversos asuntos relativos 
a la organización de futuras reuniones de la CE sobre estos dos Convenios. 
La agenda y los horarios exactos se comunicarán próximamente.

La OP invita a los Miembros a designar a sus respectivos delegados para 
participar en la sesión informal de intercambio de ideas por correo 
electrónico a  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha 
límite para ello es el viernes 1 de noviembre de 2024, a las 17:00 horas 
(hora de Europa Central). 

El asunto del correo debe ser el siguiente: “Intercambio de ideas CE 1980 y 
1996 - [nombre del Estado]”.

Para que las opiniones de todos los actores relevantes sean tenidas en 
cuenta, la OP anima a los Órganos Nacionales a incluir a miembros de las 
Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud de los Convenios de 1980 y 1996, 
así como a miembros de la Red Internacional de Jueces de La Haya (RIJLH).

Deben indicarse el nombre, el cargo y la dirección de correo electrónico de 
cada participante. A fin de que haya continuidad y de que se trabaje de 
manera eficiente, se ruega a los Miembros que mantengan estables sus 
delegaciones y no cambien su composición de una reunión a otra.

b. Grupo de Trabajo sobre Cooperación Administrativa

De conformidad con lo indicado en la Circular Específica N.º 55(24) de 17 de 
septiembre, el Grupo de Trabajo de Cooperación Administrativa relativo al 
Convenio de 2007 se reunirá en línea a través de la plataforma Teams los 
miércoles 13 y 27 de noviembre de 2024 y, en caso necesario, el miércoles 11 
de diciembre de 2024 (de 14:00 a 18:00 (hora de Europa Central)) para 
debatir los comentarios que se reciban sobre el Perfil de País para el 
Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos de 2007.

La OP invita a los Miembros a designar a sus respectivos delegados para 
participar en estas reuniones del Grupo de Trabajo por correo electrónico a  
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite para 
ello es el viernes 18 de octubre de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de 
Europa Central).

El asunto del correo electrónico para designar a los expertos que 
participarán en las reuniones del Grupo de Trabajo sobre Cooperación 
Administrativa debe ser el siguiente: “Perfil de País 2007 - Expertos GT 
Cooperación Administrativa - [nombre del Estado]”.

Deben indicarse el nombre, el cargo y la dirección de correo electrónico de 
cada participante. A fin de que haya continuidad y de que se trabaje de 
manera eficiente, se ruega a los Miembros que mantengan estables sus 
delegaciones y no cambien su composición de una reunión a otra.

c. Sinopsis de próximas reuniones y eventos

Todas las circulares están disponibles en el 
<https://www.hcch.net/es/login> Portal Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH en 
“Gobernanza” y luego “Circulares”.

Fecha 	Evento 	Lugar / Formato
Del 24 al 27 de septiembre	 Malta V
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 21(24))	 En persona en La Valetta (Malta)2 
y 23 de octubre (provisional)	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre el Convenio de 1996 
(Perfil de País + Formulario Modelo)
(véase la Circular Específica N.º 49(24))	 En línea a través de la 
plataforma TeamsDel 
7 al 9 de octubre 	Proyecto sobre Tókenes: Segunda reunión de trabajo	 En 
persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)10 
de octubre	 Reunión informativa anual de la HCCH
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 52(24))	 En persona en la OP11 
de octubre	 Reunión del Comité Permanente
(Véase la Circular sobre Asuntos Financieros N.º 11(24)) 	En persona en la 
OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)Del 
21 al 22 de octubre	 13.º Foro Internacional sobre el e-APP
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 50(24))	 en persona en Astana (Kazajstán) 
(con la posibilidad de participar a distancia)Del 
28 de octubre al 1 de noviembre	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Jurisdicción 	En 
persona en Tokio (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)Del 
4 al 8 de noviembre	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Filiación y Gestación por 
Sustitución	 En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a 
distancia)Del 
12 al 14 de noviembre	 Grupo de Expertos sobre CBDC: Segunda reunión de 
trabajo	 En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)13 
y 27 de noviembre
(provisional)	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Cooperación Administrativa
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 55(24))	 En línea a través de la 
plataforma TeamsDel 
18 al 21 de noviembre	 Sesiones informales de intercambio de ideas sobre la 
organización de futuras reuniones de la Comisión Especial sobre los 
Convenios sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y Protección de Niños de 1996En 
línea a través de la plataforma Teamsdel 
3 al 6 de diciembre (provisional)	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre los Aspectos 
Económicos de la Adopción Internacional	 En persona en la OP (con 
posibilidad de participación a distancia)11 
de diciembre
(provisional)	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Cooperación Administrativa
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 55(24))	 En línea a través de la 
plataforma TeamsIII. Disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH

Perfil de País para el Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos de 2007

De conformidad con lo indicado en la Circular Específica N.º 55(24) del 17 
de julio, está disponible el siguiente documento:

Doc. Prel. N.º 9A de septiembre de 2024	 Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos 
de 2007: Perfil de PaísSe invita a los Miembros a enviar comentarios sobre modificaciones a 
preguntas o casillas de respuesta si lo estiman pertinente, y a revisar el 
Perfil de País en cuanto a formato y estilo, a la luz de los Perfiles de 
País recientemente adoptados para los Convenios de 1980 y 2000 en el 
contexto del Proyecto de Subvención de la UE para Perfiles de País 
Electrónicos. Se invita a los Miembros y Partes contratantes a enviar sus 
comentarios por escrito a más tardar el viernes 18 de octubre de 2024, a las 
17:00 (hora de verano de Europa Central).

El asunto del correo con los comentarios debe ser el siguiente: “Comentarios 
Perfil de País 2007 - [nombre del Estado]”.

Este documento se presentará en la reunión de 2025 del CAGP. Se facilitará 
más información sobre el CAGP de 2025 próximamente.

IV. Disponibles en el Portal Seguro de la HCCHForo sobre Violencia Doméstica y Funcionamiento del Artículo 13(1)(b) del 
Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980

El siguiente documento ya está disponible en francés y español:

Doc. Prel. N.º 8A de septiembre de 2024	 Foro sobre Violencia Doméstica y el 
Funcionamiento del Artículo 13(1)(b) del Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños 
de 1980, junio de 2024, SudáfricaSe ha cambiado el número de este documento tras la distribución de la 
Circular Específica N.º 53(24) del 5 de septiembre.

Este documento se presentará en la reunión de 2025 del CAGP. Se facilitará 
más información sobre el CAGP de 2025 próximamente.

LA HAYA, 17 de septiembre de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros